Saturday 28 September 2013

Where did the last 2 months go?

Hello. 
Where did August and September disappear to? It was a whirlwind and I have just emerged. 
Please forgive my silence while the excitement and terror of beginning a new chapter in my life engulfed me. 
Here are some pictures to fill in the gaps of two of the most magical-emotional-stressful-emergent months. 


Many projects came to an end and exhibitions were curated and hung.



 Examining everything in a keep/let go of sort of way, whilst making editions every spare minute. 





Brief days of beautiful family seaside relief 




Studio sorting/making/clearing 


 Precious Breakages



The wonderful invitation to LENvention in Bristol to be calm in the letterpress workshop with inspiring printers. 



Walks with perspective (and alpaca) in Yorkshire 


A place that remained a refuge for tea and tears was flat 9 in the tree tops.


1 comment:

Sylvie said...

I just saw this and of course now I need a tissue once more. With love from the owner of flat 9 in the tree tops xxx